After living in Seattle for 8 months it’s not a secret that the Pacific North West is my favorite region in North America.
I’ve partnered with Delta Airlines to give one lucky reader an opportunity to explore this amazing city.
Ultimate Seattle Guide
Why choose Delta
With over 4,804 flights per day, Delta Airlines operates a fleet of 764 aircraft that travel to 320 destinations in 57 countries
Delta allows 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop bag) per passenger fee free. Carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions: 45 linear inches (22 x 14 x 9 in) or 115 centimeters (56 x 36 x 23 cm) including handles and wheels.
Related Post: 50 things to know about Pike Place Market
T-Mobile customers get free wifi on Delta flights (one of the reasons I changed carriers)
For bookings through October 31, 2017, and for stays through October 31, 2018, SkyMiles members can earn:
• 2,000 bonus SkyMiles after their first stay of at least $150
• 3 SkyMiles per dollar spent with Airbnb (rather than 1)
1 X round-trip ticket to Seattle, Washington
- The prize will be in form of miles that can be used to redeem one (1) Economy Class ticket from JNB (OR Tambo International Airport) to SEA (Seattle Tacoma International Airport).
- Travel Dates must be before 31 December 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to South Africans who are currently residing in South Africa only.
- Winner is responsible for securing all travel documents necessary, including valid passports, visas, travel insurance etc.
- This competition will start on the 13th of August 2017 (CAT 9AM) and will end on the 25th of August 2017 (CAT 9AM).
- Winner will be picked randomly and will be announced on the 1st of September 2017.
- This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- This giveaway is hosted My Life from a Bag Blog in partnership with Delta Airlines; but prize execution will be the sole responsibility of Delta Airlines.
Related Post: How to eat like a local in Seattle