Lerato Bambo is a South African born, New York – based lifestyle and travel blogger and digital marketing consultant. After graduation I decided to go on vacation to Istanbul where I discovered a new sense of independence, cultural exchanges, food experiences & adventure, and I ended up staying in Turkey for a year. Since then I have had the opportunity to develop personal brand relationships and worked with British Airways, Contiki, Ford and many more people, while also providing consulting services with corporate brands such as IMAN Cosmetics.
With a background in beauty, e-commerce and marketing, I understand both sides of the industry and aim to be an inspiring influencer that encourages others to take that leap of faith to do what they’re really passionate.
“My Life from a Bag” is a digital destination for those who appreciate travel and seek new experiences; My content will always reflect and stay true to my interests.
Press / Interviews / Features:
– Miss Maps and Marvels : Featured Female Traveler: Lerato Bambo – South Africa
– News 24: Why Black South Africans Should Travel More
– Travel Bloggers Talk About Their Favourite Airline In South Africa by Domestic Flights SA (July 2016)
– Radio: 702 Interview “Why Black South Africans need to travel more” ( 1 May 2016)
– Traveling the world- one interview at a time
– 10 Sizzling Summer Sandals
– News 24: Everything you should know about the SA passport
– What I… (Interview) by Becoming You Blog (Oct 2016)
– Swaziland Observer Newspaper (August 2016)