Last updated on February 4th, 2020 at 05:24 am
Life from a Bag is a South African Travel Blog, written by a South African Travel Blogger on the move. I’ve lived on 4 continents for over a year each while traveling to 30+ countries.
My blog is a wanderlusters diary with tips for living abroad, budget travel tips and Itineraries for mostly visa-free destinations for South Africans.
Follow My Life from a Bag for round-the-world adventures as I inspire you to fill your own travels with color, culture, and creativity.
Press / Interviews / Features:
- Peregrina – Wild Woman Series (Interview): Solo Travel with Lerato B (October 2019)
- Women on the road (Guest blog): Planning a trip to Thailand for the first time (July 2019)
- Women 24 (Feature): How to stay safe when traveling alone (July 2019)
- IOL (Feature): South African Travel Bloggers Worth Following (June 2019)
- Burdie (Interview): Traveling Responsibly with Lerato B (June 2019)
- Rooms for Africa (Newsletter Feature): Connect with SA bloggers; take a trip to Knysna & explore 50+ cozy stays! (May 2019)
- Expat Panda (Feature): 10 South African Bloggers to inspire your next adventure (April 2019)
- #TravelTuesday: Travel bloggers you should be following now! (June 2018)
- Becoming You Blog (Interview): What I… (Oct 2016)
- Swaziland Observer Newspaper (Feature) Swaziland Observer Newspaper (August 2016)
- News 24 (Guest Post): Everything you should know about the SA passport
- Eat, Sleep, Travel Repeat (Interview): Traveling the world- one interview at a time
- 10 Sizzling Summer Sandals
- Radio 702 (Interview): Why Black South Africans need to travel more” (May 2016)
- Domestic Flights South Africa (Interview): Travel Bloggers Talk About Their Favourite Airline In South Africa (July 2016)
- News 24 (Feature): Why Black South Africans Should Travel More
- Miss Maps and Marvels (Interview): Featured Female Traveler: Lerato B – South Africa