South African Travel Blog
Life from a Bag is a South African Travel Blog, written by Lerato LB – a South African on the move!
I’ve lived on 4 continents for over a year each while traveling to 30+ countries.
My blog is a wanderlusters diary with tips for living abroad, budget travel tips, and Itineraries for mostly visa-free destinations for South Africans.
Follow My Life from a Bag for round-the-world adventures as I inspire you to fill your own travels with color, culture, and creativity.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Here are a few of the most popular and frequent (FAQs) I am asked on my site:
- Where is Lerato based? At the moment I am based in Bali, but I spend an average of 2 – 6 months in South Africa every year!
- What did you study in college? Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing Management.
- Why the name “My Life from a Bag” I have been working as a digital nomad for over 5 years and I travel around the world with one carry-on suitcase.
- How do you make money on your blog? Through collaborations/campaigns, sponsored posts, and affiliate programs.
- Do you accept guest posts? No, I don’t accept guest posts or pre-written content like press releases.
- Do you work for free? No, I have set rates and am happy to share them with you.
- Where I’d like to go soon? Kenya, Iceland, and Austria are on my bucket list!
I have a wonderful, engaged audience who have been following my blog since 2012. They are predominantly females aged 18 – 35 who spend over 4 minutes on the site per visit.
If you’re interested in promoting your brand to an audience of engaged solo female travelers around the globe:
Podcast |Unpack: Property 101
*Blog Stats are available upon request.*