Last updated on November 8th, 2019 at 08:16 am
#IamConstitution created a stir at the Tourism INDABA 2016 with an incredible sandcastle built by sculptor Lucas Mahlangu, who made sure that those walking along the Durban Beachfront had much to admire and discuss. The campaign then hit the road with 10 Travel Massive adventurers who covered 2,137km in 16 days across KwaZulu-Natal and Mpumalanga, distributing educational materials relating to the Constitution.
Blogs by me:
– Happy Africa Day #IamConstitution
– Meandering through the Midlands
– Beer Tasting Adventure at Sabie Brewing Co’ (Photo story)
– Staying at Misty Mountain
– Stayin’ Easy at Emnotweni
– Is the rescue, care and survival of our wildlife important to you?
– 10 Reasons to Not Visit iSimangaliso Wetlands Park
– Sleeping on a yacht – Bucket List Moments
– Exploring Rhino River Lodge
– Eat your heart out in KZN
– The Ultimate South Africa Travel Massive Road Trip by TravelMassive.com
– #IamConstitution at Rhino River Lodge by This is KZN